Saturday, February 20, 2010

DISNEY WORLD!!!



In December Mom & Dad took me to Disney World and we had so much fun! Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip:




Meeting Mickey at the Polynesian character breakfast:



The Dumbo ride was real fun!




The Goofy Barnstormer ride was really FAST! Here I am before the ride, a little apprehensive!




I got to meet Cinderella at her castle. I met all the other princesses too, but Cinderella was my favorite. She said I am adorable!




Belle and me:



Sleeping Beauty:



Snow White:





I was too shy to take a picture by myself with Princess Jasmine. She's so pretty!





That was the best breakfast ever!




Mom & Dad let me have ice cream at Animal Kingdom. I later told them it was my favorite part of the trip! They said next time we'll just go to Dairy Queen.



No comments: